Monday, August 5, 2013

My Horse Cheats and Hacks for Android and Iphone Ipad device

Download http://bit.ly/11ITAao

My Horse Cheats for Android and IOS device
Get my horse hacks here:

My Horse is a casual mobile games application publised by
NaturalMotion Games developed by Munkyfun INC. It has a 3d interface with amazing graphics. It was a very fun game you have to feed, clean and join competition with your horses. But its hard to get the money because it needs energy and a very low production of coins in game.
After playing for an hour. I decided to make a cheat for my horse and apparently we successfully made a beat My Horse Cheats. I manage to get unlimited 99999 coins and gems which is an ingame purchased. So it means you wont have to spend money just to get gems. Using Our My Horse Cheats You can get as much premium items and you can get many horses as you like. My Horse Cheats Bot will be updated as soon as the game updates. And we will add more features soon as per request by the a gamer.
My Horse Info:
Live the dream of owning and looking after a realistic horse!
Live the dream of owning and looking after a realistic horse, and share the experience with your friends!
HORSE CARE
Care for your horse by grooming, feeding and treating it. Build a bond together in a wide range of interactive 3D activities. And, when youre ready, there are eight different breeds to collect and look after!
COMPETITIONS
Exciting show jumping events are waiting for you! Practice makes perfect as you train to compete in a series of challenging competitions. Keeping your horse happy and healthy is the key to success! Will you reach the World

No comments:

Post a Comment